Sunday, February 9, 2014

Draft Collage!

This was my first try using glogster, I'm happy with how it came out, I may make some changes before the Collage is officially due. I chose to centralize my collage around the three most important things to me which would be my family, my friends, and my love for traveling. I chose the color for the background because I wanted it to be simple and easy on the eyes. the green is natural and gives off a positive vibe to be. I chose to have a navy text because I thought that black was too plain and boring, and navy just happens to be my favorite color. The song that I chose is one that I just think is inspirational and in the song is where I found the title to my blog which is "This is my world."

Link To My Collage!

1 comment:

  1. You thought a lot about this, and that is awesome. You thought about the color, text, and even a song. I think it all goes very well together, and the three things that are important to you. The song "this is my world" explains a lot that these three things mean a lot to you.

    ReplyDelete